- SUNY OERs can be cataloged in the SUNY Digital Repository (SDR).
- To get started with this process, submit a Help Request via the SDR Support site.
- You will be contacted via a Footprints Help Desk e-mail by a member of the OLIS SDR support team.
- If your campus already had a community the SDR, you will be connected with your SDR community administrator.
- If your campus does not already have a community in the SDR, one of the SDR support team will catalog the OER for you.
- If your campus has its own digital repository, just let us know and we can work with your repository staff to catalog the metadata in the SDR.
All questions about OER in the SDR are welcome. Please contact us via a Help Request via the SDR Support site.